Steven Purse Wellness Clinic
What happens in a Naturopathic Consultation.
1. A case history is taken by collecting information relating to your presenting medical condition and full past medical history.
2. An extensive list of questions is asked in a specific sequence in relation to every body organ and system. By answering the questions with care, a differential diagnosis can be considered.
3. A careful and methodical iridoloy reading is completed. By way of definition, iridology is a science whereby I can tell from the markings or signs in your iris of the eye, the reflex conditions of the major organs of the body. In other words, it is a science of determining acute, sub-acute, chronic and destructive stages in affected organs of the body through comparing areas in the iris. Drug deposits, inherent weakness and living habits are also revealed in the iris.
4. A complete dietary evaluation is completed, helping to decide whether a specific nutritional program would be of use. Nutrition is one of my passions and I like to use food as a source of medicine.
5. Many people who I have consulted over the years present with health situations that have stemmed from mental and emotional stress. I have developed a case history form which is now used by many practitioners to reveal the effects of stress on the body and appropriate action to take.
6. Any tests that may be appropriate such as urine tests for working out common yeast/bacterial infections of the gut, zinc status, acid/base urine test, nerve reflexes and kineosiology etc.
7. The collection of all information can now reveal an accurate diagnosis and a treatment protocol can be formulated.
Follow up consult
45 mins $75